Help Us Continue Our Support...
The Friends of the Harrisburg Library supplements the cost of library programming, materials purchases, and building improvements. The FOHL was responsible for the building of the library and members continue to support improvements for our community.
Funding from the FOHL has provided:
- End-of-shelf display cases in the adult section
- Installment of shelf backs to keep items in place
- Book carts for the increased circulation
- Visiting authors and performers
- Books purchased for the library collection in honor of
- Provide monthly issues of Book Page for library patrons
- Increase technology training
- Increase programs for all age groups
- Work closely with library management to meet the
ever changing needs of the library community.